eGospodarka.plPrawoGrupypl.soc.prawoZakonnica orzecznikiem ZUS i ginekologiem › Re: Zakonnica orzecznikiem ZUS i ginekologiem [Rybnik - 100+ dni prosto z Das Onet]
    From: Kviat <k...@n...dla.spamu.pl>
    Newsgroups: pl.soc.prawo
    Subject: Re: Zakonnica orzecznikiem ZUS i ginekologiem [Rybnik - 100+ dni prosto z
    Das Onet]
    Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 13:19:07 +0200
    <uutu3l$7u9$1$nadir@news.chmurka.net> <uuuj0g$2t20p$1@dont-email.me>
    <uuum3a$s0b$2$nadir@news.chmurka.net> <uuv4jf$316gl$2@dont-email.me>
    <uv1bqd$5j3$1$nadir@news.chmurka.net>
    <equw24x48kdk$.q2l4o2o6nsve.dlg@40tude.net>
    <uv3fik$te3$1$nadir@news.chmurka.net>
    <17ajoyw6rjpwa$.dsoj5upop4zw$.dlg@40tude.net>
    <uv3muc$4fm$2$Shrek@news.chmurka.net> <Q8lRN.36972$Lw2.2869@fx11.ams1>
    <uv565n$hng$3$Shrek@news.chmurka.net> <YaxRN.91193$au2.33486@fx12.ams1>
    <uv6diq$kfb$1$Shrek@news.chmurka.net> <ycGRN.31555$T%2.4573@fx08.ams1>
    <uv7ot6$re1$1$Shrek@news.chmurka.net> <WHQRN.43591$Lw2.21546@fx11.ams1>
    <uv96p5$49n$1$Shrek@news.chmurka.net> <eF8SN.452157$7uxe.499@fx09.ams1>
    <uvbmnu$cq1$1$Shrek@news.chmurka.net> <uvdvq0$30trp$1@dont-email.me>
    <uve2ok$c4c$2$Shrek@news.chmurka.net> <uvg3gt$3hqob$1@dont-email.me>
    <uvg3nt$dkl$1$Shrek@news.chmurka.net>

    W dniu 14.04.2024 o 10:22, Shrek pisze:

    >>> Zabawne - jako dowód na nieistnienie rasy podajesz artykuł gdzie jest
    >>> napisane jak nauka opisuje rady;) Ochłoń trochę.
    >>
    >> No to się wyjaśniło.
    >> Masz problem z rozumieniem tekstu pisanego.
    >> To wiele tłumaczy.
    >
    > Nie wiem co powiedzieć.

    I zamiast skorzystać z okazji postanowiłeś kontynuować swoją kompromitację.

    > Z negowaniem źródeł już się spotykałem z twojej
    > strony.

    Kłamiesz.
    Było dokładnie wręcz przeciwnie.
    Negowałeś je tylko dlatego, bo były w nieludzkim języku.

    > Z tym że znalazłeś na kanale coś o ukrainie, co automatycznie
    > kasuje statystykę i matematykę, bo jest oncuka również.

    Nie wiem co powiedzieć...

    > Z tym że sam
    > podajesz źródło w którym są omówione różne definicję rasy ludzkiej jako
    > dowód jej nieistnie to jednak nowy poziom;)

    Dziecko drogie, masz ewidentny problem z rozumieniem tekstu pisanego.
    Są omówione różne definicje rasy ludzkiej w kontekście *historycznym*.

    Tu masz szerzej:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(human_categoriza
    tion)
    (jeśli z tym nieludzkim językiem również sobie nie radzisz, to
    skorzystaj z translatora albo z jakiegoś AI, które aktualnie już są
    mądrzejsze o ciebie - bo one przynajmniej ogarniają kontekst tekstów
    dłuższych niż jeden akapit)

    "Even though there is a broad scientific agreement that essentialist and
    typological conceptions of race are untenable,[15][16][17][18][19][20]
    scientists around the world continue to conceptualize race in widely
    differing ways.[21] While some researchers continue to use the concept
    of race to make distinctions among fuzzy sets of traits or observable
    differences in behavior, others in the scientific community suggest that
    the idea of race is inherently naive[10] or simplistic.[22] Still others
    argue that, among humans, race has no taxonomic significance because all
    living humans belong to the same subspecies, Homo sapiens sapiens.[23][24]

    Since the second half of the 20th century, race has been associated with
    discredited theories of scientific racism, and has become increasingly
    seen as a largely pseudoscientific system of classification. Although
    still used in general contexts, race has often been replaced by less
    ambiguous and/or loaded terms: populations, people(s), ethnic groups, or
    communities, depending on context.[25][26]
    *************
    Its use in genetics was formally renounced by the U.S. National
    Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine in 2023.[27]
    *************

    Modern scholarship views racial categories as socially constructed, that
    is, race is not intrinsic to human beings but rather an identity
    created, often by socially dominant groups, to establish meaning in a
    social context. Different cultures define different racial groups, often
    focused on the largest groups of social relevance, and these definitions
    can change over time.
    (...)

    *************
    A consensus consequently developed among anthropologists and geneticists
    that race as the previous generation had known it - as largely discrete,
    geographically distinct, gene pools - did not exist.
    *************
    (...)
    *************
    While in practice subspecies are often defined by easily observable
    physical appearance, there is not necessarily any evolutionary
    significance to these observed differences, so this form of
    classification has become less acceptable to evolutionary
    biologists.[84] Likewise this typological approach to race is generally
    regarded as discredited by biologists and anthropologists.[85][17]
    *************
    (...)
    *************
    Leonard Lieberman and Rodney Kirk have pointed out that "the paramount
    weakness of this statement is that if one gene can distinguish races
    then the number of races is as numerous as the number of human couples
    reproducing".[99] Moreover, the anthropologist Stephen Molnar has
    suggested that the discordance of clines inevitably results in a
    multiplication of races that renders the concept itself useless.

    itd.

    A szury miały rację.
    Piotr