  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 17:54:25 +0100
    From: Przemyslaw 'Pshemekan' Plaskowicki <p...@p...name>
    Newsgroups: pl.soc.prawo
    Subject: Re: JOKE ???Witamy w Polsce

    On 2004-01-09 22:07, wieols wrote:
    > Witam,

    > - O, polski! Przynajmniej jeden, co wie, ze trzeba miec polski. Nie ma
    > pan pojecia ile my klopotu mamy z tymi, co wjezdzaja na amerykanskich,
    > a potem mowia, ze nie wiedzieli i musza wyrabiac polskie. Ale pan jest
    > w porzadku.

    [...]
    > - Ja jestem obywatelem Stanow Zjednoczonych! Zadam natychmiastowego
    > kontaktu z moim konsulem!

    http://travel.state.gov/dualnationality.html

    The U.S. Government recognizes that dual nationality exists but does not
    encourage it as a matter of policy because of the problems it may cause.
    [...]
    However, dual nationals owe allegiance to both the United States and the
    foreign country. They are required to obey the laws of both countries.
    Either country has the right to enforce its laws, particularly if the
    person later travels there.

    W skrócie, posiadanie podwójnego obywatelstwa to zły pomysł.

    --
    Przemyslaw 'Pshemekan' Plaskowicki
    The English have no respect for their language, and will not teach their