  • 1. Data: 2007-05-25 18:34:30
    Temat: * Free Xray Sunglasses
    Od: D...@g...com

    http://tinyurl.com/2r2une - Most of these xray glasses have cost more
    than 500 dollars in stores get them for free!

  • 2. Data: 2007-05-25 20:01:08
    Temat: Re: * Free Xray Sunglasses
    Od: "Rev. ErRoR" <e...@p...SPAMcom>

    In article <1...@d...googlegroups.c
    om>,
    <D...@g...com> wrote:

    > http://tinyurl.com/2r2une - Most of these xray glasses have cost more
    > than 500 dollars in stores get them for free!

    or Glue 2 bits of feather over some little holes in cardboard glasses:
    http://tinyurl.com/3dntdh

    errArr

    --
    http://www.loversandkillers.co.uk

  • 3. Data: 2007-05-25 21:50:01
    Od: bluerhinoceros <b...@n...org>

    D...@g...com wrote:
    > http://tinyurl.com/2r2une - Most of these xray glasses have cost more
    > than 500 dollars in stores get them for free!

    I don't personally think that anybody hiding their real URL behind one
    of those "tinyurl" addies is legitimate anyway. You can be transparently
    giving away your IP, verifying your email address, confirming successful
    newsgroup snare, and a host of other information that may have privacy
    implications.

    Typing

    echo 127.0.0.1 tinyurl.com >> %windir%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

    at a command prompt, will divert any unintentional clicks on one of
    their hotlinks.

    Cheers.