  • 1. Data: 2008-03-11 10:19:20
    Temat: ??wholesale cheap AF1 shox 25year basketball new city 2007 shoes coat shirt belt watches?$19.99?www.netfashion2008.cn??
    Od: x...@g...com

    netfashion Co.,LTD greets and desires of success and wishes you happy
    times.
    This is professional export company from china .
    We greated in 2006 year ,and now we become the one of best supplier
    here because of we keep our credit standing .
    Pls visit our site if u are interest in any products below ,
    http://www.netfashion2008.cn
    msn:n...@h...com
    yahoo ID:n...@y...com.cn
    Our main products :
    Fashion shoes:
    Air Jordan , Air force , Air max , Shox , Dunk , Adidas , Puma ,
    Prada , Chanel , Gucci , Lacoste , LouisVuiton and more .
    Fashion Hoodies&T-Shirt&Jeans&Jacket:
    Gino Green Globa , Bape , BBC , Evsiu , Juicy couture , Burberry , 10
    Deep , LRG , ED Hardy , Chanel , G-Star , Red monkey , lacoste ,
    POLO,
    Armani ,Replay , Tommy and more.
    Fashion bags:
    LouisVuiton , Pada , Chanel , Fendi , Versace , Burberry , MIUMIU ,
    Y-3 , Gucci ,Chloe , Guess , Juicy and more
    Electronic :
    IPOD NANO , IPOD TOUCH,NOKIA MOBILE,IPHONE MOBILE and more
    Features:
    1) All Package are original ,coming with guarantee cards
    2) Main Market : U.S.A , U.K ,ITALY , EURO COUNTRY ,
    AUSTRALIA
    3) Ship Company : DHL , TNT , UPS , SODIEX , EMS
    4) Payment Method : PAYPAL , WESTERN UNION ,T/T .
    5) Custom : We carry the custom clear and promise items
    must be arrive .
    Thanks for your reading , pls mail us if u have any problem
    with
    the business . We hope that will make a long&great business with you
    in future.

    Your satisfactions,Our pursuit!