eGospodarka.plPrawoGrupypl.soc.prawo › Re: Pinkelphantasien Hose naessen nicht pinkeln natursekt verpisste Jeans natursekt spiele natursekt geschichten Maedchen pissen natursekt stgt ns natursekt pinkeln in Jeans natursekt club anal natursekt pinkeln natursekt pissen noetig pieseln feuchte Hos

  • 1. Data: 2008-03-15 15:17:40
    Temat: Re: Pinkelphantasien Hose naessen nicht pinkeln natursekt verpisste Jeans natursekt spiele natursekt geschichten Maedchen pissen natursekt stgt ns natursekt pinkeln in Jeans natursekt club anal natursekt pinkeln natursekt pissen noetig pieseln feuchte Hos
    Od: "H.P. Huey" <H...@B...net>

    I read that as "Pinks are not for nose picking your piss jeans," but
    that can't be right.

    --

    HellPope Huey
    Actual Excerpts From Student Science Exam Papers:

    The voices in my head say the voices in YOUR head
    need to take laxatives.
    ~ DJ Epoch

    "Guaranteed devilry in thirty minutes OR IT'S FREE."
    ~ St. Bubba

    http://www.beat-factory.net/hellpope/JimmyHasAGlueDr
    eam.mp3