  • 1. Data: 2024-06-16 07:16:14
    Temat: Breached the home and deployed drones to begin an examination of the home
    Od: ąćęłńóśźż <c...@b...pl>

    Ciekawe:
    https://edition.cnn.com/2024/06/15/us/rochester-hill
    s-michigan-splash-pad-shooting/index.html
    "After making attempts to contact the suspect, law enforcement "breached the home and
    deployed drones to begin an examination of the
    home," and were able to locate the deceased suspect, the sheriff said.
    "We brought in assets including our SWAT, our helicopter, our drones and tried to
    make contact with the person, tried to bring that
    person out peacefully and to no avail, had no contact back," Bouchard said at a news
    conference Saturday evening.
    A drone that flew into the home while police surrounded it also found what appeared
    to be an "AR-platform" firearm on the kitchen
    table, Bouchard said Saturday night."

  • 2. Data: 2024-06-16 07:38:37
    Od: Robert Wańkowski <r...@w...pl>

    W dniu 16.06.2024 o 07:16, ąćęłńóśźż pisze:
    > Ciekawe:
    > https://edition.cnn.com/2024/06/15/us/rochester-hill
    s-michigan-splash-pad-shooting/index.html
    > "After making attempts to contact the suspect, law enforcement "breached
    > the home and deployed drones to begin an examination of the home," and
    > were able to locate the deceased suspect, the sheriff said.
    > "We brought in assets including our SWAT, our helicopter, our drones and
    > tried to make contact with the person, tried to bring that person out
    > peacefully and to no avail, had no contact back," Bouchard said at a
    > news conference Saturday evening.
    > A drone that flew into the home while police surrounded it also found
    > what appeared to be an "AR-platform" firearm on the kitchen table,
    > Bouchard said Saturday night."
    `
    Przejdą na ruble. ;)

    Robert